Top Navigation Bar

Quote About Dandelions

"You fight dandelions all weekend, and late Monday afternoon there they are, pert as all get out, in full and gorgeous bloom, pretty as can be, thriving as only dandelions can in the face of adversity."

-- Hal Borland

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pinterest-Inspired Roundup: 10 Awesome Things

Raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I am a Pinterest Junkie. I promise to stop binge-ing on cool crafts and GIFs of kittens...right after I check to see if the Wedding category has any more uses for kraft paper..."

You know it's true. 

In honor of being a pretty motivated Pinner, I've made a roundup of 10 awesome things I've seen on Pinterest lately - all links are to the actual websites, not to Pinterest. I like to keep things easy to find, ya' know?

#1 Preach. I'm sipping coffee and praying as I write this post
Coffee and Jesus
#2 It's science, it's sewing, it's a free printable; it's true love.


#3 Another free printable! And a little motivation to bloom wherever you're planted. 
Plant your garden typography
#4 Ohmygosh. I seriously need to go thrifting now. And learn how to paint, but that's a minor detail...right?
Ceramic Sculptures Revamped

#5 Where are my old crayons???? *runs off to scavenge from little children*
DIY Crayon Lipstick

#6 It's so pretty, and cheap, and you could totally whip these babies out as gifts. (If you're female and a relative, pretend to be surprised when this is what you get for Christmas)
DIY Faux Druzy Necklace

#7 I'm southern....I need my mascara! But I don't need nasty chemicals near my eyes. Here's a pretty cool solution!
DIY Mascara
#8 Holy Fashion Truck, Batman. Can I drop out of school to do this? Pretty Please?

Mobile Fashion Boutique

#9 I like, no, LOVE science and I'm going to be a teacher, and I hate slutty costumes. I'm getting this.
Slutty Science Costume


#10 I certainly do. 
I plead the 2nd


What's your favorite thing you've found on Pinterest?


No comments:

Post a Comment